TV SHOP – Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made by you, the customer, from us, TV SHOP
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
- We are TV Shop Philippines, a media affiliate of Vision TV Philippines.
2. OUR PRODUCTS
- The images of the products on our website and TV advertisements are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer or television’s display of the colors accurately reflects the color of the products and your products may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of the products may vary form that shown on images on our site.
- All products shown on our website and TV advertisements are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order if made. In some circumstances, we may offer a suitable substitute.
3. USE OF OUR SITE
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5. CONSUMER INFORMATION
- If you are a consumer, you may only purchase products from our site or TV Advertisements if you are at least 18 years old.
6. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS
- We may revise these terms from time to time in the following circumstances:
- Changes in how we accept payments from you.
- Changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirement.
- Every time you order products from us, the terms in force at that time will apply to the contract between you and us.
- Whenever we revise these terms in accordance with this clause, we will give you notice of this by stating that these terms have been amended and the relevant date at the top of the relevant page on our website, or in the case of telephone sales, by supplying you with the up-to-date terms at the relevant times.
7. YOUR CONSUMER RIGHT OF RETURN AND REFUND
- We provide a 30-day money back guarantee for many of our products. Where a product is covered by the 30-day money back guarantee, you have the right to change your mind and cancel your order for 30 calendar days after you receive your products, and receive a refund on the full product price (excluding postage and packing charges) providing that your item is unused, in a re-sellable condition, with its original packaging including instructions and contents, and any free/bonus items received with your order. Cancellations received after this period has expired will not be processed.
- To cancel an order, please contact us by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at our registered office address. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. Your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail or posted the letter to us.
- All returns should be sent to TV Shop Philippines, 820 J.P. Rizal Street, Makati City.
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day we received the returned products.
- If you have returned the products to use because they are faulty or misdescribed, we will refund the price of a defective product in full, any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- We refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay or by cheque/cash in the case of payments received by cheque/cash.
- Unless the products are faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us.
- For standard delivery, you should receive your product within 3-5 working days once dispatched. If you choose Next Day Delivery, your order will arrive the following day. Only some areas of the National Capital Region (NCR) are available for Next Day Delivery.
- Delivery will be completed when we deliver the products to the address you gave us.
- In some circumstances, good may require a signature on delivery.
- In the event of non-delivery, you may be asked to sign a disclaimer to this effect before we can consider a remedy.
- You own the products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
9. NO INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Unfortunately, we do not deliver to addresses outside of the Philippines.
- You may place an order for products from outside the Philippines, but this order must be for delivery to an address in the Philippines.
10. PRICE OF PRODUCTS AND DELIVERY CHARGES
- Prices for our products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have processed.
- We sell a large number of products. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products on our site, advertisements or broadcasts may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the products that you have ordered, we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect lower price.
11. HOW TO PAY
- We accept all major credit cards, check, and cash on delivery (COD)!
TV SHOP – Terms of website use
Other applicable terms:
- If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and Conditions of sale will apply to the sales.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
- We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Thank you for visiting our site.